Are you a dynamic product marketer looking for an opportunity to make a meaningful impact? As one of the early members of Kubeark's marketing team, I'm inviting you aboard our ark to help steer us to success!
As a core member of our marketing team, you will play a key role in shaping our product messaging and go-to-market strategies from the ground up. You'll have the opportunity to work with the best people in the industry and define best practices to pave the way for future global growth. You will collaborate with other internal teams to develop our strategy for product launches, product positioning, and lead generation activities.
We need someone with startup DNA to shape our product story and lead the way to thriving customer communities around the globe. This is your chance to make a big impact from the ground up.
I'm looking for someone with startup hustle, strong marketing instincts and passion for enabling global customer communities. Equity incentives and competitive benefits are also available.
Kubeark's future is bright - I want a trailblazer to help steer our course to success. Does this describe you? Then let's chat about how you can make an impact from Day One. I'm excited to hear from driven marketers like you.
- Pursue the financial and non-financial objectives at the company level (revenue licenses, usage, technology adoption, market share, competition).
- Continuously monitor and adapt to the evolving market landscape.
- Conduct in-depth market research to understand consumer preferences within our market.
- Effectively segment and target customers based on research findings.
- Adjust and implement product strategies across various markets.
- Collaborate with sales, product, and marketing teams to align strategies.
- Collaborate with sales, product, and marketing teams to create product marketing content. Define, evaluate, and improve the product collateral within the sales support materials - case studies, references, product datasheets, whitepapers, training support, sales/product, standard demo, product videos.
- Regularly update the company website and product collaterals so that they reflect the new developments and benefits brought by the product functionalities.
- Create tools to support the sales cycle such as sales kits and buyers’ guides, as well as tools to support demand generation assets and activities.
- Enhance the sales cycle with effective tools and materials.
- Actively take part in product launches, feature releases, and product positioning.
- Communicate the value proposition and competitive advantages clearly and effectively.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of product marketing experience, preferably in consulting firms, IT-related, SaaS, business environments
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Highly effective cross-functional team management.
- Previous experience delivering finely tuned product marketing strategies.
- A track record of meeting goals, timelines and navigating ambiguity
- Comfortable with qualitative and quantitative analysis & content creation
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills to earn trust and influence others
- Demonstrated ability to work with global team members.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in the related area.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation skills.
- English proficiency.
- Some travel (up to 25%) will be required
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience to email@example.com (or complete the form below)
Kubeark is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.