At Kubeark, we are committed to building the game-changing SaaSification, lifecycle management and distribution platform. Our QA team plays a crucial role in this mission, and we are always looking for talented and passionate professionals to join us.
As a QA Automation Engineer at Kubeark, you will be responsible for:
• Taking ownership of creating QA processes, establishing the suite of test plans and cases, and creating and maintaining test automation
• Working closely with the engineering team in planning, deploying, testing, and validating new software and features
• Working with the product and engineering teams to define acceptance criteria
• Investigating development and production issues and providing support and information to engineering
• Coaching team members in automation and continued QA excellence
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience as a QA Automation Engineer, with a healthy obsession for breaking software
• Experience testing web services and backend API's in a user application environment
• Experience testing frontend web and mobile application user interfaces
• Experience with advanced testing (load/stress, security, transactional, data/report analysis)
• Experience with continuous integration
• Enthusiasm and teamwork mentality
If you are an enthusiastic and teamwork-oriented QA Automation Engineer who is looking for an opportunity to make a difference, we encourage you to apply. We are confident that you will thrive in our dynamic and collaborative environment, and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you.